FROM FAUX TO REAL!

<b>FROM FAUX TO REAL!</b>
IT'S WREATH MAKING TIME!

Friday, September 30, 2011

I HAVE NEVER MEET A GOURD I DIDN'T LIKE!!!!!

I have been cleaning out my "fall cupboard" and I can't believe how many gourds I have collected over the years!!!  I can't seem to pass up  a cute gourd!!!  They have dried really great and I will try to find time to paint some and maybe sell some on the Picture Trail site.  If I can part with them!  This year I am NOT buying more!!  Well, I will try not to!

Fall is in the air Finally!!!  I even think some of the leaves are starting to change.   I don't remember that happening so early before.  That means it is Apple Time.   Applesauce is on the menu this weekend.  The northwest part of VA is a great place for good ole fresh apples.   Also time to get on over to Starbucks for their caramel apple cider!  Thank goodness for the drive through, I can paint and take a break without having to change out of my work clothes!   This is sometimes a problem, since I often feel the "NEED" for more breaks than usual!

SO take an apple break this weekend and treat yourself to that great caramel apple cider!

3 comments:

Earlene said...

Ha! I am the same way about gourds.

jennifer768 said...

I hear you about the gourds! I have probably a few hundred in the barn. LOL! Happy Fall to you!Hugs,Jen

Never So Simple said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It's a pain unlike any other! My heart hurts because I miss Ray so much. I too am very lonely. I am glad you posted on my blog. I love your home.

Donna