FROM FAUX TO REAL!

<b>FROM FAUX TO REAL!</b>
IT'S WREATH MAKING TIME!

Monday, January 7, 2013

2013...REALLY????

I just can't believe that it is 2013!!!! 

How in the world did that happen!  Every new year I think that I am going to buckle down and get back to my real self:)  You know, lose weight, get organized!  I suppose I have forgotten what that is. Thank you menopause:)  So now I am looking for inspiration and trying to get the house organized! LOL I only want to needle punch, paint, xstitch....ANYTHING but organizing the house!!! 

Thanks to my friend Susan who gave me an old oar which I was able to use to organize the baskets!
Shhoooo that was hard work:0)  Glad that is done!!!
OK ~ good Work!  Now I can do just a little punching, after all that really needs to be finished! AND after all.......TOMMORRA IS ANOTHA DAY! 
  THANK YOU SCARLETT O'HARA

2 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Love how the baskets look on the oar!I was thinking earlier today that I would rather be stitching as cleaning.Happy New Year!Hugs,Jen

earlyamerica 1815 said...

Vicki you sound just like me!! Great idea for organizing those baskets...now go take a break and do some punching!! :) Enjoy your day, Tina