FROM FAUX TO REAL!

<b>FROM FAUX TO REAL!</b>
IT'S WREATH MAKING TIME!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

JET SKIs and WEEDS!!!

We have just returned from NC where we celebrated my husband's mother's 89th birthday!!!  We had so much fun on the lake with the jet ski and the boat.   Even my 89 year old Mother in law sailed away on the jet ski, I was scared to death that she would just FLY off!! But she did great.  It was a sort of family reunion, with our children and their cousins and my husbands siblings!  The food was delicious!! We ate all weekend.

I didn't have a chance to work on the porch, but I was able to get the top coat on before we left.  Today I will try to get the wall paint and hopefully tomorrow get that going!

While we were gone we had lots of rain, which we really needed, BUT NOW I have tons of weeds!! I don't know where they come from and how they get here so fast.  I use vinegar for the weeds in between the bricks on the walkways but I am a little afraid that I won't get my aim accurate and end up killing the plants in the garden along with the weeds.  So I guess I will spray and pull!  In the words of "Miss Scarlet" I"ll just think about that tomorrow!

I hope everyone has a great and productive week!

No comments: