FROM FAUX TO REAL!

<b>FROM FAUX TO REAL!</b>
IT'S WREATH MAKING TIME!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Just a little note!

Good Morning!
 It is beautiful morning here in VA, very cool and nice outside!
 I thought I would give you a little update on the Porch situation!  As it turns out the County did not approve the project of turning the porch into a room SOOOO I get to keep the porch! YAAAY  I thought this might be a good time to do a before and after!
Here is some before:
Me and my best friends:)
The poor little thing is a little messy:)  I am in the process of taking it apart, but took a little "Break" for some good ole tea!
 Well here ya go!  Hopefully in a few days it will be finished and looking at least a little different:)

Have a Happy Day!


1 comment:

Tansy Annie Studio said...

Great idea! I have used lots of wood, old and aged new. Get rid of your carpet. Pick a period you like and stick with it. Simple is always best, but I tend to be a hoarder. I like it mostly primitive, the older the better. I love the dirty gray paints. Replace new doors with old ones.
Jun. 3, 2011 By: Deb